10.17.2010

Recent Amy quotes

Amy: "What does shortening do?"
Dad: "*takes on wise voice* It.. makes you shorter!"
Amy: "What? Nooo"


Amy gets up, looks out the window and says "I'm sad" Pauses, walks away from the window and in a deeper more dramatic voice tinged with a british accent says "Fall is upon us."


amy comes into the kitchen where I'm making dinner unrolls a piece of spare fake tile with her name written in huge letters and says "by order of the king, you must all be barricaded into your houses!" Seth hits the tile, and Amy says "How dare you touch my mac!!" LOL


"ok amy enough of the Tally's and Ho's ok? shut up!"

"Joshy that's not very nice, I'm gonna come in there with a rod!" (<-- spoken with a weird babyish voice)


"I just got the Flyswatter so I can Flyslaughter the bee..."


haha so today after art mom needed to go to the store and Amy and I stayed in the car. I was writing down song lyrics and Amy was talking on and on and all of a sudden I hear her say "Okay, I need to drive with my feet for a while, I'm getting tired." *pause* "I wonder if that is possible... hmm..."


So Amy walked into the great room, holding a stuffed TY chipmunk. She walks up to seth and says "Seth, I figured out how to catch a coyote," Everyone laughs. She looked at everyone and said "hey, bear with me for a sec! Anyway, you stick this in front of where it lives. Then get a cowboy rope, whip it around the coyote's neck then tie it to a tree, then get a bat and start hitting it!" *goes through motions of beating animal with a bat* that's my sister...

No comments: