March 13
Amy just walked in the house and was like "WHOA!!! Rae!!!! The wind almost just carried me away with it!!! I was holding onto the door for dear life!!!!" and then a few moments later said "I need to work up my pathetic leg muscles so I can stand against the wind! *walks away* " haha... she is so randomly funny lately!!
March 12
amy is playing in the same room as me... and I just noticed that she was describing her 'doors' "They're bomb-proof, axe-proof, sword-proof, gun-proof everything-proof."
February 26
it was awesome this morning I asked Amy to go look for potatoes in the basement... she goes down.. and 3 secs later she says " HOWS THE WEATHER UP THERE??" "Great how bout there?" "A LITTLE COLD... but that's what you get for living in the North Pole.." lol.. I laughed so hard! then like a minute later she was like "I ...can't find any potatoes.. can I come back?" "Sure!" "Oh good... I am sick of the North Pole"
February 22
I was fooling around with Amy this morning... and she said something about ghosts and how they can go through things.... and then she made as if she was going through me and said "Nice insides!"
February 19
LOL!!! Amy was sitting listening to I-Tunes... and her arms were up, fingers in the rock on symbol... and she was head banging.... lol!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment