Yes, it goes from most recent to Oct 2010. :)
"My slaves! Listen up! I have good news!! well.. good news for me... You all get to clean up this whole place!" -Amy standing on top of a pile of snow, talking to us while we shoveled around the driveway! Then she goes "Well.. It ain't getting any cleaner!" Jan 2011
"Hey, if these people did some research before making this movie, they would have known that Medusa was not alive to be able to make this movie, she was killed by Hercules, she wasn't alive so yea they should have done some research," - Amy while watching Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
"I will not be second place to another woman," -Amy
"uuuuuuuuuuuh where did you hear that??" -Me
"Stomp the Yard," -Amy
"WHAT? When did you see that?!?"
"We didn't.. we saw the preview."
"oh good... Wow... :P "
"Don't turn on the vibration! She just ate!"
"Seth.. she is not going to make cheese."
Amy and Seth after Ava had drank her milk.
Me: "OI! Hands off my mac!"
Amy: "Hands off, turtle face!"
You got me three tickets, for which I'm sincerely not grateful."
"You've been enlightened captain, *slams Wii remote into the side of my face* I'm playing Wii boxing!!"
Amy while playing her Wii game.
Just heard amy singing "Joy to the world, cause barney's dead, we barbequed his head, don't worry about body, flushed it down the potty, and round and round it goes, and round and round it goes, and round it goes!!!" (to the tune of Joy to the World) wow..
"Josh, did you see me behind the palm tree?"
"Nope,"
"Yea I mean it's a good idea! I mean, if you are ghillied up as a palm tree you could hide behind a palm tree and no one could see you!"
Amy and I were mock fighting.. and she said "You're a desert flower?!? More like a desert Cobra!!" then later we were mock Kung fu fighting.. and she goes "Oh.. you are a cobra, how beautiful you are!!" lol
Amy: "Ow, my ear is itchy..... Yup, I smell charcoal in my ear........ I think that is a good thing.."
Amy just asked me to write down three 0's after her one.. so I would be donating to help the healthcare of america... She is now looking for "a big donor!!"
Amy: "Ok! Who wants to watch a tragic yet funny death? *mwhahahaha* of a water balloon *more evil laughter* " Oct 21 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love these!!! So funny :D
Post a Comment