I am in MD right now but Rachael emailed me with a couple funny stories about Amy. Here you are! ;-)
While Rachael was trying to do math Amy had this to say.
Amy: Rae! Don't look at the directions!
Rachael: Amy I have to other wise I won't know what I'm doing!
Amy: NO!! YOU'RE RUINING IT!!!! (in very upset tones)
Later she was sitting next to me and we were talking about how to make her nice.
Rachael: Amy your breath stinks!!
Amy: (brightly) If you brushed my teeth that would make me nice!
Amy and Rachael were having a discussion on who had what super powers.
Amy: I can fly! And she promptly stretched out her arms and ran around the room.
Rachael: I can to!
Amy: I'm Mary Poppins!
She disappears into the addition closet and comes out holding her purple fantasy umbrella.
Amy: See I'm mary poppins!
Then she promptly starts singing random stuff.
1.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy will work for UNH one day.... "No, don't buy the textbook with practical examples...YOU'RE RUINING IT!!" -frustrated tone- "you have to think in general terms....you're getting too specific with all that application stuff."
Post a Comment