Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The LORD said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say." Exodus 4:11
2 comments:
mary told me a funny amyiism today! Amy was singing at church, better is one day in your courts than thousands housework!!!
what a riot she is!!
Hey Ms. Peggy,
Geez, you made me start laughing out loud in the library here at school. Now I look like some sort of freak:) She is quite a riot! I surprised her with the blog and then she wouldn't leave me alone. We were fooling around and then I told her that I was going to delete her blog because she drooled toothpaste on the carpet. I said that I was going to start one for Josh. She got this strange, confused look on her face and said,"Why? Josh isn't cute." She comes out with the weirdest stuff! Ok, see you Wednesday!
Post a Comment